The SMARTPWR360°™ Energy Efficiency Package
Our exclusive SMARTPWR360°™ residential solar package features energy-saving products that can potentially boost your energy savings by up to 25%.4
To help your solar energy go further, POWERHOME SOLAR offers a full suite of energy efficiency products that are designed to reduce your Harrisburg home’s electricity needs and increase your potential savings with solar.
- Nest Thermostat– Minimize the energy used to heat or cool your Harrisburg home with an eco-friendly setting.
- LED Light Bulbs– Reduce the electricity needed to light your home with energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Showerheads– Reduce your water consumption without compromising on your shower experience.
- Smart Power Strips– Reduce standby power consumption and protect your devices from power surges with smart power strips.
- Faucet Aerators– Conserve water during regular use by reducing the excess flow from your sinks.
- Air Sealant Tape– Improve your HVAC efficiency with seals for your attic air ducts.
- Blown Insulation– Insulate your attic to maintain your home’s temperature and reduce HVAC workload.
- Attic Staircase Cover– Seal your attic staircase to keep heat from escaping your living areas.
- Hot Water Heater Blanket (Installation for electric-powered units only)- Insulate your hot water heater to maintain water temperatures.
Also Included: *We also include a roll of plumber’s tape, a hot water temperature card to help gauge water heater efficiency and attic baffles (installed by POWERHOME SOLAR) to facilitate airflow in your attic space.
SMARTPWR360°™ Solution Benefits
Placing energy efficiency products throughout your home means that you can reduce your home’s energy consumption and make your solar energy go further. These are the four major benefits of implementing our SMARTPWR360oTM solutions:
- Potentially Reduce Your Electric Bills Further– Our SMARTPWR360º™ Package can potentially offset your electric costs by up to 25%.4
- Potentially Increase Your Harrisburg Property Value– Your home could potentially have increased resale value due to these energy-efficient upgrades.
- Maximize Your Potential Return On Investment– When you reduce your energy usage, you can make your solar energy go further and potentially increase the overall financial return of your solar system.
- Potentially Reduce The Upfront Cost Of A Solar Panel Installation– If your home consumes less energy, you will need fewer solar panels, which can reduce the cost of your solar system.
SMARTPWR360°™ In The POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK
The SMARTPWR360oTM energy efficiency package adds more to our solar panels and Generac battery backup in the POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK! By potentially reducing your home’s current energy consumption, your solar energy can go further and the excess power produced by your solar panels can be stored in your Generac battery backup to be used at night or during outages.